• Entry Fee: $30 per artist, up to three entries. • Work may not be larger than 20” x 20” x 20”.
• All work must be for sale. No single work may exceed $600 in value.
Artists will pay a 40% commission to the Gallery on all sales.
• Artist responsible for shipping cost to and from the Gallery,
shipping paid through FedEx only, all work must include pre-paid return
• Digital entry only, JPEG format, 300 dpi and no more than 2100
pixels at the longest dimension. All files must be labeled with artist’s
first initial and last name followed by entry number (ie, e.smith01).
• The Morean Arts Center reserves the right to photograph exhibited
work and use these or the artists digital images for repro- duction in
both printed and electronic materials for publicity.
October 3rd, 2014 – Deadline to enter
October 10th, 2014 – Acceptance notification
October 30th, 2014 – Delivery of work, no later than 5pm 15, 2014 – Return of artwork
Juror: Adam Yungbluth
University of Mississippi. After graduation, Adam became the Co-Owner of
the St. Petersburg Clay Company. As of March 2014, St. Petersburg Clay
Company has merged with the MoreanArts Center for Clay to become the
Morean Center for Clay. Adam is now the studio manager at the Morean
Center for Clay
Entry Form | Biennial PLate Show | November 1st thru 31st, 2014
Please complete and email images to email@example.com with credit card information, or mail with check or cash for entry fees no later than Ocotber 3rd 15th, 2014, 5pm.