Mt. Vernon, Illinois
October 23–25, 2015
Here are some of the creative skills that will be covered at this conference:
- Shift gears to get out of a creative rut
- Simplify your approach and get to the essence of your work
- Tap into tradition for what resonates with your passion
- Get specific about what you need and what you don’t
- Bring it all together for something that is truly your own
Full details and registration here.
September 20-22, 2013
$135/person – $95/student – $95/TCC student
Recharge your batteries at the 2nd biennial Iowa Clay Conference, which kicks off Friday September 20 with akeynote talk by Peter Pinnell. “Peter is a very entertaining speaker,” says Clary Illian, the keynote speaker at the 2011 conference, “so it’ll be fabulous.”
Enjoy break-out sessions with Pinnell, Don Pilcher, Bede Clarke, Margaret Bohls, JoAnn Schnabel, TJ Erdahl, Israel Davis, Mat Rude and Mike Gesiakowski. Clarke, Davis, Bohls and Erdahl will also offer demonstrations.
There’ll be plenty of time to talk with presenters informally – plus a mug/cup exchange, a vendor fair and a bus tour of seven ceramics exhibition sites, including the River 2 River juried Exhibition.
Find everything you need to know here: www.theceramicscenter.org/iowaclayconference.htm